New Jersey’s Top Rated Local® Home Health Care
Zion Home Health Services is seeking talented, compassionate, and professional health care applicants. We are a Clifton, New Jersey based home health care agency who takes pride in our excellence in service to our clients.
We offer competitive pay to experienced aides who are embarking on a career in at-home health services. If you have a caring spirit, the willingness to provide service, and are passionate about helping others, we want to hear from you!
These are the qualities we are looking for when it comes to our employees:
- Punctual: Show up on time to every appointment.
- Efficient: Take care of your required tasks for each client in a manner that is not rushed, but at the same time, no time is wasted.
- Independent: Much of your home care duties will take place in our clients’ homes, rather than in an office.
- Critical Thinking: Know what actions to take depending on the situation, and use problem-solving skills to resolve any issues that are presented.
- Follow Instructions: Your job will involve following instructions from other healthcare providers, including administering medications, following instructions from OT and PT providers, and other critical information.
If you have your own transportation with a current drivers license, as well as a current CHHA license, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter below. In your cover letter, please address the qualities we outlined above, as well as your reasons for working in the home health care industry, why you want to work for Zion Home Health, and your years of experience in the industry.
We look forward to hearing from you!